WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your browser when you visit almost every Website. They are useful in order to remember your last visit when you return to the same Website. Cookies usually store technical data, personal preferences, customised contents, usage statistics, links to social media channels, user account access, etc. Their purpose is to adapt the content of each Website to your own profile and needs. Without them, the services offered by any website would be notably reduced.
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
Pursuant to the Spanish Data Protection Authorities, following is a detailed breakdown of the type of Cookies used in this Website in order to inform you as accurately as possible.
In addition to the above, this Website also uses Google Analytics, an analytics service provided by Google, Inc. based in the US with registered address at 1600 de Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. Following is a list of Cookies used:
For more information, please visit Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites .
DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
All Internet browsers allow users to change their Cookies setup. These settings are usually found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ sections within your browser’s menu.
You may setup your own browser’s Cookies settings by clicking on the links below:
What happens if you disable your Cookies?
Some service functionalities will be disabled such as, for example, remaining logged on or keeping your selected products in the shopping trolley.
Pursuant to Article 22 Paragraph 2 of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act 34/2002, passed on 11th July, (hereinafter, the LSSI-CE according to its Spanish acronym):
Service providers may install data storage and retrieval devices in the end user’s equipment provided that they have given their consent after receiving in advance clear and comprehensive information about their use, more specifically, concerning the purposes of the processing, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, passed on 13th de December.
Where technically possible and for efficiency reasons, Users may give their consent allowing their data to be processed through the use of the relevant browser parameters or other applications, provided that Users are required to manually setup and update such installation by undertaking specific actions for this purpose.
This shall not prevent any technical storage or access for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary in order to provide an information society service explicitly requested by the User.
As established in the “Cookies User guide”, published by the Spanish Data Protection Authority (hereinafter, the AEPD according to its Spanish acronym) in 2013, the LSSI-CE shall apply to any type of file or device downloaded to the end user’s computer in order to store data that may be subsequently used and retrieved by those responsible for their installation. Since Cookies are included among those devices for general use, we shall hereinafter refer to these devices in general terms as Cookies.
An exception to the above obligations pursuant to Article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE are those Cookies used for the following purposes:
– Allowing communication between the user’s equipment and the network only.
– Providing a service expressly requested by the user.
TYPE OF COOKIES DEPENDING ON THEIR PURPOSE
Cookies are files which are stored on your computer when browsing certain websites. Among other purposes, Cookies allow websites to store and retrieve information concerning the user or their computer’s browsing habits that, depending on the information contained in these and how the computer is used, may be used to identify the user.
According to the “Cookies User guide”, published by the AEPD, this data may be obtained through the use of different Cookies depending on their purposes:
– Technical Cookies: These allow users to browse a Website, platform or application while using the different options and services available, such as traffic and data communication control, session identification, accessing restricted areas, remembering the items included in an order, purchase order processing, managing subscription or event participation requests, using security devices during browsing, storing contents to play videos or sound or sharing content via social media channels.
– Customisation cookies: They allow users to access services with certain predefined general features based on a number of criteria set by the user’s computer. Examples of these are language preferences or the type of browser used to connect to a service, regional setup that the service is accessed from, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These allow the company in charge to perform monitoring and analyse Users’ behaviour at their related Websites. Any information collected with this type of Cookies is used to measure activity in a website, application or platform, and also to create user browsing profiles for these websites, applications or platforms in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data collected from the service users.
– Advertising Cookies: These allow websites, application and platforms providing a service requested by users to manage their advertising spaces as efficiently as possible based upon criteria such as the edited content or how often the ads are displayed.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow websites, application and platforms providing a service requested by users to manage their advertising spaces as efficiently as possible. They store user’s behavioural data obtained through ongoing observation of their browsing habits, allowing them to create a specific profile to show their own advertising based on these parameters.
Analysing your browsing habits in our website, in order to ensure quality, security and to improve the services provided therein.
Any information obtained through these Cookies installed in your computer shall be processed by:
– Our website editor and data processing manager: Singularu Ideas A Medida S.L.
By ticking the relevant box accepting the “Cookies policy” provided for this purpose on our website, users provide their consent to the installation of cookies.
Should users continue to browse the website or use the application without expressly stating whether they accept the installation or Cookies, it shall be deemed that their consent was granted and they shall be informed expressly about how to block or delete any Cookies that may have been installed in their computer by changing their computer’s Internet browser settings.
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
Although accepting the installation of Cookies in their computer is optional for users, failing to provide consent may result in limitations to the website functionality that may render it impossible to use, thus preventing us from providing our services.
DATA SECURITY PRINCIPLE
PACA CERVERA S.L. undertakes to comply with our obligation to maintain confidentiality regarding all personal details collected and our duty to safeguard them, and for that reason, we shall adopt all the required technical and organisational measures in order to ensure the security of all personal details and to avoid any alterations, loss, unauthorised processing or access to these in view of the currently available technological advances, the nature of the details stored and the risks that they may be exposed to, either due to human error, physical or natural causes, as established in Chapter VIII of Royal Decree 1720/2007, passed on 21st December approving the regulations governing the Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, passed on 13th de December.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
Pursuant to the LOPD and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, passed on 21st December approving the regulations governing said Act, users shall be entitled to access, rectify, cancel and oppose the storage of their personal details at any time by contacting the data or processing manager and enclosing a photocopy of their National ID.
DATA OR PROCESSING MANAGER
PACA CERVERA S.L is the data or processing manager responsible for the above electronic file, with address for the purposes of any notifications at SORNI,14 VALENCIA – 46004 Spain.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives shall accept any liability regarding the content or veracity of any Privacy policies belonging to any third parties mentioned in this Cookies policy.
Since Internet browsers are the actual tools in charge of storing Cookies, please refer to them in order to exercise your rights to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives are able to ensure a correct or incorrect handling of Cookies by your own Internet browser.
In certain cases, you will be required to install Cookies to ensure that your browser will not forget your decision to refuse them.
In case of any queries regarding this Cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us using our contact form.
-Thank you for your message. Your message has been sent.
All rights reserved.